Trapper's Humor

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Topic Options
Hop to:
#1389028 - 06/21/09 11:32 AM PETA vrs the fly killer
PSB1011
Unregistered

Apperantly ,PETA is upset with Obama for killing a fly,at the same time,there was a fly buzzing around Joe Bidens face.
The fly decided to take its own life.

#1389035 - 06/21/09 11:36 AM Re: PETA vrs the fly killer [Re: ]
S.Horn Offline
trapper

Loc: se, PA
I heard they said they would have relocated the fly instead.ARE THEY SERIOUS?!?!?

#1389052 - 06/21/09 11:45 AM Re: PETA vrs the fly killer [Re: S.Horn]
k. miller Offline
trapper

Loc: Greensburg, KS 3 blocks from t...
they are just mad b/c they feared he moved a smidge to the right.. lol

#1389071 - 06/21/09 11:57 AM Re: PETA vrs the fly killer [Re: k. miller]
Jtrapper Offline

Loc: Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Well at least he'll kill a fly, that's some improvement.

#1389088 - 06/21/09 12:05 PM Re: PETA vrs the fly killer [Re: ]
aprophet Offline
trapper

Loc: Portsmouth Va.
Originally Posted By: PSB1011
Apperantly ,PETA is upset with Obama for killing a fly,at the same time,there was a fly buzzing around Joe Bidens face.
The fly decided to take its own life.

thats probably one of them flies that buzzes round horses behinds
not saying ol joe is a horses behind but ya shore can't fool them flies smile

Molan Labe

#1389118 - 06/21/09 12:42 PM Re: PETA vrs the fly killer [Re: aprophet]
Crowkiller Offline
trapper

Loc: AR
Grieving widow faces uphill legal
battle against President

WASHINGTON -- The widow of the housefly murdered by Barack Obama during a recent CNBC television interview announced this morning that she would be filing a wrongful death suit against the President in federal district court. The plaintiff brief -- citing pain, suffering and loss of income -- seeks a formal apology and compensatory damages, including an unspecified quantity of fecal matter.
"Bob was a wonderful husband and provider," said the widow, Mrs. Vivian Vvzzvzwwzzz, wiping tears from her compound eyes. "Even though he was always busy at the Rose Garden turd pile, he always flew home in time to tuck in our maggots."

The 17-day old widow said the grieving process since the murder has taken its toll.

"Although it's been nearly 48 hours, I still get an empty feeling in my thorax everytime I think about it," she said. "I feel like I've aged an entire week. Mating season is over, and here I am, stuck trying to raise 532 larvae on my own."

Vvzzvzwwzzz described the "abdomen-wrenching horror" she experienced while watching the President casually assassinate her husband during the live broadcast.

"It was just before supper time and I was predigesting the evening fecal matter for the kids," she recalled. "When I looked up at the TV I saw Bob there, and of course I was pretty excited. He started waving at me, and then, all of a sudden, SLAP! My whole world, my life, layed smashed across the back of Obama's left hand. And with 360 degree peripheral vision and hundreds of eye facets, it was impossible to look away."

Ever since the incident, Mrs. Vvzzvzwwzzz said she had been trying to piece her life back together.

"I just get paralyzed wondering how I'm going to raise my larvae for the next six days, alone, without any kind of support," she said. "Most days I just end up on the clung to the ceiling, numb and crying, eating a rancid bowl of Ben & Jerry's."

Breaking down, an emotionally distraught Vvzzvzwwzzz was comforted by PETA President Ingrid Newkirk and ACLU President Nadine Strossen. The two groups announced they will file an amicus brief in the case and file a separate class action suit against the insecticide, flyswatter and pest strip industries, seeking over 1 million metric tons of compensatory fecal matter on behalf of 200 billion Fly-Americans.

"The President's treatment of the Fly community has been extremely disappointing," said Newkirk. "He almost seemed to relish his bloodthirsty attack on Mr. Vvzzvzwwzzz. It's obvious he's in the pocket of Big Manure."

University of Tennessee law professor Glenn Reynolds said Vvzzvzwwzzz v. Obama is likely to raise several thorny constitutional issues.

"The courts have a lot of questions to sort out here," he said. "For example, can a sitting president be forced to testify in a civil suit? Can he give himself immunity? How does this effect the rights of cooties and crab lice? Also, just how completely bats..t insane is PETA?"

Despite the prospect of facing a challenge from the President's formidable legal team, Vvzzvzwwzzz said she was prepared to pursuit it all the way to the Supreme Court.

"If Mr. Obama thinks he can shoo me away with his legal briefs and his rolled-up New York Times, then he is sadly mistaken," said an angry Vvzzvzwwzzz. "He has no idea how persistent and annoying I can be. I'm in this for the long haul. All the way till July, if I'm still alive."

Reynolds cautioned that no matter how determined the plaintiff, such a prolonged legal battle against the President could prove prohibitively expensive.

"Mrs. Vvzzvzwwzzz is likely to end up spending millions in legal fees, with an unknown probability of success. Even if she prevails, the ACLU and PETA lawyers will eat 40% of her [Please excuse my language... I'm an idiot] settlement in contingency fees," he said.

Vvzzvzwwzz said she would be establishing a legal fund to help defray the cost of the suit, and appealed to the public for contributions.

"PETA has been very generous in relocating my family to a welcoming new neighborhood filled with filthy, stoned, slow-reflexed vegans, but we still need money for court costs," she said. "Help meee-eee! Help meee-ee-eee-eee!" PETA has set up a legal fund on behalf of Mrs. Vvzzvawwzz.

#1389193 - 06/21/09 02:06 PM Re: PETA vrs the fly killer [Re: Crowkiller]
Hornhunter Offline
trapper

Loc: Maine
These PETA people need to be outside here In Maine about dark and see how long It takes before they start swatting black flies and minges.

#1389198 - 06/21/09 02:12 PM Re: PETA vrs the fly killer [Re: Hornhunter]
BuckNE
Unregistered

Crowkiller, that was some prime humor. LOL

#1389275 - 06/21/09 04:00 PM Re: PETA vrs the fly killer [Re: ]
Crowkiller Offline
trapper

Loc: AR
ubDATELINE: NORFOLK, VA

PETA's pleas for contribution to the legal fund for the widow of Mr. Vvzzawwzz, brutal killed in the White House by the President of the United States, has been overwhelming according to Mary Beth Sweetland, Director of Investigations and Rescue. Ms. Sweetland indicated the six story PETA offices in the Norfolk offices are "running out of space and finding difficulty in securing storage for the massive number of large packages."

PETA's Director of Media Relations, Dan Matthews, said most of these vital contributions are being forwarded by their offices in India. "The support from our office and followers in Mumbai has been beyond believe, but somewhat understanding considering the find people of India are far more compassionate than the uncaring people of the United States. FedX has most helpful despite the odor." A great many of the collectors work long hours on telephone "Helplines" then spend their few free hours collecting the vital contributions.

The vast majority of these contributions, according to Mr. Matthews, are in the form of generous amounts of Bull fecal matter. "The carrying, compassionate people of Mumbai are working late into the night running the darken streets collecting this sacred matter from the Bahamas, the holiest of all holy cows" Other smaller contributions are collected from lessor gods, such as monkeys and dogs.

"This scared diet will assure the little lonely maggots, the results of a brutal murder by none other than the President of the United States, of a holy life and and a greater destiny," said Willard Hogg, Director of PETA's animal husbandry unit, he when on to point out the obvious, "after all flies are people too."

"This is not over, not by a long-shot," said Ingrid Newkirk, founder of PETA, "I know the fine people of India, I was raised there, lived there, that's where I started PETA, and that's where my heart is. Just think about it, your President did this. Remember this when you go to the polls."

Your faithful corospondant somewhere West of Mumbai:
Crowkiller

#1391736 - 06/23/09 08:09 PM Re: PETA vrs the fly killer [Re: Crowkiller]
cathryn Offline
trapper

Loc: West Virginia,age 42
LOL.

I heard PETA sent him a contraption to catch future flies in so they could be released out of doors safely.*roll eyes*

#1391741 - 06/23/09 08:13 PM Re: PETA vrs the fly killer [Re: cathryn]
Lil' Bit
Unregistered

you're kidding!

#1391764 - 06/23/09 08:31 PM Re: PETA vrs the fly killer [Re: k. miller]
BigBob Offline
trapper

Loc: St. Louis Co, Mo
Originally Posted By: k. miller
they are just mad b/c they feared he moved a smidge to the right.. lol

LOL

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!

Moderator:  Drifter