General Trapping Archive

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives~Lure Formulator Forum
~Catalog~

Topic Options
Hop to:
#1284455 - 04/01/09 12:44 AM "Wooden" Box Trap Tutorial
Jonathan Offline
"Wilson"

Loc: Northwestern New York(Elder)
I have misplaced, or lost, the excellent tutorial a T-man member loaned here describing one as either done for a 4H or Boy Scout project - with dimensions.

I posted on that thread asking for more details on the notched trigger on top of the "box."

Cannot locate it in my post files. Maybe the title was not that well described for me to locate it.

If the originator of that post notices this ink in request, would you kindly direct me to its residency.

Does anyone else have it bookmarked or saved anywhere to send it to me. I would be grateful for that transfer of evidence.

Thank you.

Jonathan

#1284541 - 04/01/09 06:23 AM Re: "Wooden" Box Trap Tutorial [Re: Jonathan]
water n my boots Offline
"WHINER"

Loc: Ft. Hood, TX
ttt.

#1284651 - 04/01/09 09:28 AM Re: "Wooden" Box Trap Tutorial [Re: TexA 68 & going]
sonier Offline
trapper

Loc: colorado wstcliffe -40 at chri...
i got and idea! i bet everyone i can build a wooden trap for a coyote im talking that design with a latch to keep coyote diggin the door open. ill also cover the box with metal sheeting for integrity. coyotes out here are so brave they will enter things they have to even back out to just get out.

#1284671 - 04/01/09 09:52 AM Re: "Wooden" Box Trap Tutorial [Re: sonier]
K9Wolfer Offline
trapper

Loc: Missouri

#1284757 - 04/01/09 11:20 AM Re: "Wooden" Box Trap Tutorial [Re: upstateNY]
George Robins Offline
trapper

Loc: Belgium Europe

Moderator:  BlueRidgeTrapper, tmrschessie