Trapper's Humor

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Topic Options
Hop to:
#1107557 - 01/08/09 05:16 PM I'll try this writtin stuff.
singingtrapper Offline
trapper

Loc: downing mo,.
A young man goes to school and heres that almost all his friends have indoor plumbing,bathrooms etc.The boy goes home and says to his dad,"Dad,can we get rid of our outhouse and get an indoor tiolet???"
His dad looks at him and says,"now son I got to many memories in that old outhouse,But if that outhouse falls over we will get indoor plumbing".

A few days later it was raining real bad and the boy saw water slapping against the outhouse.He quickly looked around and then pushed the outhouse over.He then ran to the barn and did all his chores.He came in the house with a triumphant grin on his face and walks to the table where his dad sits drinking coffee.His dad looks at him and ask's,"son, did you push the outhouse over???"
The boy says "yes I did".His dad say's"Go get the belt son". The boy looks his dad in the eye and says"but dad,did George Washingtons dad spank him for chopping down the apple tree?"
The father looks back at his son and ask's "Was his father in the tree?"

#1118215 - 01/12/09 03:15 PM Re: I'll try this writtin stuff. [Re: singingtrapper]
Nc Coon trapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Rougemont,North Carolina
that was funny i liked that

#1129671 - 01/16/09 04:03 PM Re: I'll try this writtin stuff. [Re: Nc Coon trapper]
singingtrapper Offline
trapper

Loc: downing mo,.
good

Moderator:  Drifter