trapping
kids

Trading Post

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
9 seconds ago
I have three Jakes and three hens hanging out around the house. I heard them gobbling all morning and saw one strutting this morning. They first showed up Saturday. One hen and jake split off from the others and you see them by themselves.
3 139 Read More
Trapper Talk
18 seconds ago
Cindy Lou who all grown up
6 226 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 minute ago
Muskrats and raccoon about a foot. Mink as deep as can
1 29 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by OhioBoy
Whats the trick to embed it like that?

https://youtu.be/IPhR4c3jwl8?si=c67l-4a7ufqnuN_j

You gotta hit the little picture that looks like an action marker they use in Hollywood!
6 226 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Bob_Iowa
I don’t mind my 6.5 I just have a 300 weatherby casing necked downed push it. grin

grin I like ur style
15 344 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
6 226 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Skin em
I take it then some dont care for Merle Haggard ,, or Jonny Cash ,, Some let their political views cloud their enjoyment

Them old codgers don’t like anything that isn’t looking at them in the mirror. Can’t let folks live their own lives in peace. Like to control what others do if they don’t agree with it if you will. Sounds kinda familiar, like the folks they like to not like.

I say, live your life how you want to live it. Just don’t worry about how I live mine.

Y’all have a good one.

21 1,441 Read More
Trapper Talk
7 minutes ago
Ole sow was playing hard to get. Bear and coon kept walking the dam so I moved my traps away from the dam to [img]http://[/img] [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
a sand bar about 10 ft out from the dam. No incidentals and no beaver for 4 days and then the matriarch tired to pass through.
Never caught a beaver with three before. 68 lb female and she had given birth. Big old hog
Bottom picture has three traps in it. Hard to see
One happy trapper
0 25 Read More
Trapper Talk
10 minutes ago
I don’t mind my 6.5 I just have a 300 weatherby casing necked downed push it. grin
15 344 Read More
Trapper Talk
14 minutes ago
I take it then some dont care for Merle Haggard ,, or Jonny Cash ,, Some let their political views cloud their enjoyment
21 1,441 Read More
Trapper Talk
17 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Savell
… don’t blame me … blame AI

I though the photo shop was bad enough....... this AI thing is going to turn u into the right hand of lucifer smirk
53 1,875 Read More
Trapper Talk
21 minutes ago
I think cooking would kill any parasites. Let the hippies eat them. Won't hurt them or me.
19 425 Read More
Trapper Talk
21 minutes ago
Just out of curiosity, cuz I know everyone has there own opinion, how far back do your pocket sets go.
1 29 Read More
Trapper Talk
23 minutes ago
She is a good woman. I knew she'd handle it properly.
15 552 Read More
Trapper Talk
23 minutes ago
martentrapper, we can only shoot one Bear a year here. Hopefully they’ll change that and allow us 2 per year.

I’m glad we don’t have grizzlies! I don’t think I’d be an archery hunter anymore if we did lol.
68 2,482 Read More
Trapper Talk
24 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Boone Liane
Putting that horse check to good use!

grin yes I decided to use a little for play around coin
15 344 Read More
Trapper Talk
25 minutes ago
It is trappin season, what is the problem?
20 1,261 Read More
Trapping Only
26 minutes ago
I don't see the need to upgrade the chain on any 1.5s. I would, however, add a mid chain swivel.
4 196 Read More
Trapper Talk
26 minutes ago
Whats the trick to embed it like that?

https://youtu.be/IPhR4c3jwl8?si=c67l-4a7ufqnuN_j
6 226 Read More
Trapper Talk
27 minutes ago
[Linked Image]
163 29,469 Read More
Trapper Talk
29 minutes ago
You worried about turkeys? Best farm I I ever hunted for them wasn’t a food plot or any kind of ag for 20 miles Fence rows , few oaks and honey suckle. Turkeys and deer heaven. [Linked Image]
Here is 1/2 acre I would bush hog each September
9 504 Read More
Trapper Talk
29 minutes ago
[Linked Image]
163 29,469 Read More
Trapping Only
29 minutes ago
If you're buying new traps Duke 1.5 doublejaw coilsprings are an excellent choice.
Pocket sets will catch about every coon that comes along. They will also catch bonus mink and muskrats.
3 136 Read More
Trapper Talk
30 minutes ago
That was a very good performance.

Thanks for posting.
6 226 Read More
Trapper Talk
33 minutes ago
Started out wanting a 243/6mm fast twist but figured I'd start out with the 6.5. Already looking for the action for the 243 though.
15 344 Read More
Page 1 of 166 1 2 3 165 166